Health Freedom General Principles
- 04 Speech: Freedom, Tolerance, Diversity and Harmony by Diane Miller, addressing NHFC 2004 Conference
- 2002 Fall Article: An Interview with Diane Miller by Charlotte Gilruth NASH Newletter. Used with Permission.
- 2001 December Article: There is No Turning Back for Health Freedom Advocates by Diane Miller
- 2001 Winter Article: Join the Movement for Health Freedom by Leo Cashman, published by Health Keepers Magazine, Volume III, Issue II, Winter 2001, used with permission.
- 1977 Law Review Article: Restrictions on Unorthodox Health Treatments in California: A Legal and Economic Analysis by Ellen Hodgson, UCLA Law Review, Feb 1977
- 2001 Law Review Author’s Update Appendix: Restrictions on Unorthodox Health Treatments in California: A Legal and Economic Analysis by Ellen Brown fka/Hodgson
Reports & Proclamations for Complementary & Alternative Health Care
- 2006 International Declaration of Health Freedom
- 2004 – NHFC Declaration of Health Freedom
- 2003 – Florida Governor Proclamation Signed
- 2003 – Findings and Recommentdations for Health Freedom NHFC
- 2002 Final Report: White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicince Policy
- 1998 – Final Report: Minnesota Department of Health Final Report on Complementary Medicine
Vaccines & Mercury
- Generation Rescue
- Sensible Actions for Ending Mercury-Induced Neurological Disorders
- Autism Research Institute http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/index.htm
Dental Amalgams & Mercury
- Passing a Health Freedom Bill at Your State Legislature by Diane Miller NHFC and Clinton Miller Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation Aug 2005 (MS Word)
- Defeating State Legislation that Negatively Impacts Health Freedom by Diane Miller NHFC and Clinton Miller Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation Aug 2005 (MS Word)
- Developing a State Wide Health Freedom Organization or Steering Committee by Diane Miller NHFC and Clinton Miller, Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation Aug 2005 (MS Word)
- Grass Roots – How to Mobilize the Masses (Workshop Outline)
- National Health Freedom Coalition, National Conference for Health Freedom Advocates, September 10–12, 2004, by Launie Sorem and Jerri Johnson
- Forming a Non-profit Corporation, Becoming Tax Exempt by Leo Cashman, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Getting Ready to Introduce a Bill – What to Do Before You Go to the Legislature National Health Freedom Coalition, National Conference for Health Freedom Advocates, September 10–12, 2004, by Jerri Johnson
- Ten Guideposts for Making or Changing Laws National Health Freedom Action Handout, 2003
- Go to Alliance for Justice: www.afj.org or phone AFJ (phone: 202-822-6070) for booklets on non-profit lobbying and on the issue of non-profit tax exemptions.
- Go to Healthlobby.com to learn about citizen lobbying.