Mark Your Calendars for the US Health Freedom Congress 2018!
Mark Your Calendars for the
|♦ Food freedom||♦ Mercury in Dentistry|
|♦ Vaccine choice||♦ GMO labeling laws|
|♦ Parental rights||♦ EMF policy|
- Observe the Congress proceedings and passage of resolutions.
- Gain tools to ORGANIZE and BUILD coalitions from those in the field.
- Attend educational and social evening events.
- Develop collaborative relationships.
Sunday, June 10th – Evening Meet and Greet for weary travelers
Monday, June 11th – US Health Freedom Congress, Lobbying 101 workshop with Diane Miller, evening movie, The Pathological Optimist, a profile of Andrew Wakefield.
Tuesday, June 12th – US Health Freedom Congress, Health Freedom Awards Banquet and Keynote speaker, Jim Turner, Esq., followed by a dance with DJ.
Keeping the Vision of Health Freedom Alive
NHFC’s continued intention is to promote unity and solidarity in the health freedom movement. The statement of purpose for the Health Freedom Congress is:
• To bring together key organizations and leaders in the United States Health Freedom movement;
• To experience an egalitarian gathering of autonomous and diverse leaders, where leaders communicate face-to-face in the round (Congress-style format and also Open Space format);
• To increase collaboration and inspire each other to unity and solidarity;
• To identify top health freedom issues and topics impacting health freedom;
• To find areas of common ground and pass health freedom resolutions;
• To work together to identify strategies for enhanced health freedom; and
• To celebrate the health freedom movement and give awards honoring successful leaders.
Registration: For more information and how to register, click here.
Sponsorships are already coming in for the 2018 Congress and we are so very grateful! We invite you to become a sponsor of the 2018 Health Freedom Congress to help make this great meeting of the minds possible! If you are interested in sponsor opportunities, including donations of your time or services, please contact Jerri Johnson at 651.688.6515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
218, 2136 Ford Parkway
St. Paul, MN 55116-1863
Please Contact Us with Other Questions
Registration Questions: Judy 608.295.3827 email@example.com
Program Questions and Voting Member Questions: Rosanne 608.217.7173
Questions about becoming a Congress Sponsor: Jerri 651.688.6515
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK