Regulations of Practitioners
Memorandums and Position Papers on Practitioner Laws
- Aug 2004 – Registration: Impact of Regulation on Fundamental Right of Privacy to Make Health Care Choices by Diane Miller JD (32 pages)
- Oct 2004 – Rationale for National Health Freedom Action (NHFA} position on registration NHFC. (2 pages)
Licensed Physicians and Professional – Freedom to Practice
- 2003 Law Review Article: The Alternative Medical Practice Act: does It Adequately Protect the Right of Physicians to Use Complementary and Alternative Medicine? By Joseph A. Barrette, St. Johns – Law Review, Vol. 77, Winter 2003, Number 1.
Specific Modalities and Professions
- Why National Health Freedom Action Opposes Licensure of Homeopaths
- 2002 January Article: It’s Time for Freedom of Access by David Palmer, Massage Magazine Editorial, Jan 2002, Issue 95
- Reiki and Religious Freedom: Legal Practice Issues for Reiki by Diane Miller, JD. Used with permission from William Lee Rand, November 2002.
- Homeopathy in the Context of Government and Laws Powerpoint presentation by Diane Miller, JD. Presented at the joint homeopathic conference, San Jose, April 2006.