Mark Your Calendars for the
US Health Freedom Congress 2018!
Hosted by the National Health Freedom Coalition
June 10-12, 2018
InterContinental Hotel, St. Paul, Minnesota
A Gathering of State and National
Health Freedom Organizations, Leaders and Advocates
The National Health Freedom Coalition will convene the 12th U.S. Health Freedom Congress this June in St. Paul, MN. This Year’s 2018 Congress calls us to come together and forge new alliances to work for Health Freedom. Activities at this year’s Congress are under the theme “Wisdom and its Application — a sacred synthesis”. Useful stories of victory, action, and discovery will be shared by highly regarded leaders.
The 2018 Congress will be held at the InterContinental Hotel located in the heart of downtown St. Paul, MN and atop the bluffs of the Mississippi River. The InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront offers unrivalled access to the best of the Twin Cities. We’re just steps away from live theater, renowned museums, memorable dining, specialty shopping, and an extensive park and trail system. Attendees will have the opportunity and are encouraged to stay at the hotel for the entire event.
The 2018 Health Freedom Congress welcomes health freedom leaders from across the country, individuals and organizations alike. The public is welcome! All attendees will fully participate in group activities during the three-day event, including the Health Freedom Awards Banquet on Tuesday evening featuring our keynote speaker, Jim Turner, Esq.
Please take this opportunity to take advantage of this special invitation to join us this year to:
- Celebrate advances made by the Health Freedom Movement.
- Learn about National and State Organizations and network with those representing them.
- Meet and honor organizations, leaders, and courageous individuals who are standing for Health Freedom.
- Dialog about effective tactics and strategies to protect our health freedoms in areas such as:
|♦ Food freedom||♦ Mercury in Dentistry|
|♦ Vaccine choice||♦ GMO labeling laws|
|♦ Parental rights||♦ EMF policy|
- Observe the Congress proceedings and passage of resolutions.
- Gain tools to ORGANIZE and BUILD coalitions from those in the field.
- Attend educational and social evening events.
- Develop collaborative relationships.
Sunday, June 10th – Evening Meet and Greet for weary travelers
Monday, June 11th – US Health Freedom Congress, Lobbying 101 workshop with Diane Miller, evening movie, The Pathological Optimist, a profile of Andrew Wakefield.
Tuesday, June 12th – US Health Freedom Congress, Health Freedom Awards Banquet and Keynote speaker, Jim Turner, Esq., followed by a dance with DJ.
Keeping the Vision of Health Freedom Alive
NHFC’s continued intention is to promote unity and solidarity in the health freedom movement. The statement of purpose for the Health Freedom Congress is:
• To bring together key organizations and leaders in the United States Health Freedom movement;
• To experience an egalitarian gathering of autonomous and diverse leaders, where leaders communicate face-to-face in the round (Congress-style format and also Open Space format);
• To increase collaboration and inspire each other to unity and solidarity;
• To identify top health freedom issues and topics impacting health freedom;
• To find areas of common ground and pass health freedom resolutions;
• To work together to identify strategies for enhanced health freedom; and
• To celebrate the health freedom movement and give awards honoring successful leaders.
Registration: For more information and how to register, click here.
Sponsorships are already coming in for the 2018 Congress and we are so very grateful! We invite you to become a sponsor of the 2018 Health Freedom Congress to help make this great meeting of the minds possible! If you are interested in sponsor opportunities, including donations of your time or services, please contact Jerri Johnson at 651.688.6515 or email@example.com.